Mobile Artillery graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Artillery graphic

I was wondering if anyone had an animate gif or just a good image of Mobile Artillery for an avatar. I would be ever so thankful.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

You could make one yourself... you mean the civ4 mobile artillery?
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Yeah. How could I make one myself with just the game files? I haven't been able to play Civ4 in about a month because my CD drive doesn't work anymore (just the DVD one).
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

It should work from the DVD drive as well as the CD one.

My creative DVD drive reads CDs also. So I guess yours should.

Give it a try.
        "What if somebody gave a war and nobody came?" Allen Ginsberg

"Opinions are like arses, everyone has one." Anon

Comment

Except I have a CD/DVD drive that no longer reads CDs and only DVDs now.

Comment

Sorry - I thought you had two separate drives, not just one dual drive. Commiserations on your bad luck.
            "What if somebody gave a war and nobody came?" Allen Ginsberg

"Opinions are like arses, everyone has one." Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
              You could go to Europe (or Canada?) and get the DVD version.
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will

You could go to Europe (or Canada?) and get the DVD version.
                Canada gets stuck with the CD version, unfortunately.

Comment

All I really need is the DVD version of BTS...so I guess no one wants to help me? Ideally animated. Didn't a lot of people used to have these?

Comment

How about this...If someone makes a cool animated Mobile Artillery graphic (100x100), I will buy a lifetime subscription for myself. Ideally I would do this by buying a shirt (that I would have MarkG make a custom shirt with some mobile artillery graphic) so any other good pictures of it would be cool.

Comment

Try buying a lifetime subscription for the person who will make this for you and maybe you'll get better respons on your offer then

Comment

All I really need is the DVD version of BTS...so I guess no one wants to help me? Ideally animated. Didn't a lot of people used to have these?
                        I would, but I have no idea how

Comment

This sounds almost like a software problem. Tried reinstalling? Settings? Even if you need to replace the CD drive, they are dirt cheap, even with writing capability. I'd spend that money to play Civ again! Of course, I bought my first Pentium so I could play Civ I, way back when. Sure I had other reasons to get it, but that was the deal maker!

Comment

Yeah. How could I make one myself with just the game files? I haven't been able to play Civ4 in about a month because my CD drive doesn't work anymore (just the DVD one).
                            The game files contain the art, silly \assets\art\units\ etc... I am not entirely sure how you take the art .nif files and load them into something that can make a flat graphic, but it should be possible. Possibly NIFviewer?
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

A Pentium in order to play Civ I ?! I played it on my Commodore Amiga (with the 1MByte memory expansion) - and a friend of mine had another friend generate maps for him, so he could play on his XT (8086/8088) without having to wait for the world generation - of course he could have done that over night. BTW i find it so cool that the old map generation sequence is back, narrated by Mr. Spock, too. When i saw and heard it first again after like 12 years, i honestly shivered - kinda like when i saw the plate of narmer in the museum of egypt in cairo or the pyramids themselves...

Comment

Working...
                              X