No announcement yet.

Unofficial BTS 3.13 patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Bhuric, one thing I think that could help the AI a lot is if one that are both voting & full members of the AP would:

1. Make the cheaper religious buildings of that a very high priority (for the hammers from Temples & Monstaries. Perhaps the Catherdrials as well in the better cities.)

2. Spam that religion to themselves to allow themselves to build those building and probably more importantly give themselves a larger say in AP votes.

Thanks
    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
    Templar Science Minister
    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

• Again:

(Bh, it helps a lot if you post the update here as well as in first post; makes it a lot easier for people to download it directly.)
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• How so? It doesn't really take much effort to go to the first post, and all this does is clutter the thread with versions that are likely to go out of date.

Bh

Comment

• A lot of people browse by 'last page' only... you get more downloads when you post it in both places

The best solution, actually, is to put it in your sig... then only one place to update, and it automatically is in the last post you mad

When we go vb3 we will have a much better download system that will allow this to not be an issue, of course...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I second Snoopy's resolution for Bhruic to add the link to the patch to his sig.

1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
            Templar Science Minister
            AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

• Bhruic, thank you again for your great work on this game!

It is particularly valuable since Firaxis *still* hasn't posted anything after the obviously unsatisfactory 3.13 update for BtS, and slowly I doubt they ever will... But with your patch, the game works just fine!

Comment

• I've been trying out your latest, version 1.21, and the Flood Plain thing doesn't seem to be working all that well. I'm still seeing Desert rivers with no Flood Plains and they usually originate from or near my starting city, so I'm assuming they were placed there. Also, I'm seeing alot of Marble showing up in my BFC since I've been using the version that improve the starting position, much more than I usually would.

And is there anything you can do about the amount of trees that are still getting placed? It's great that there's more food, but it would be nice to have a bit of clear land to work with as well. I've been trying to change my opening from my usual Warrior/Settler to a Worker that can immediately build a Cottage. But the game won't let me. Most of my starts have the entire BFC covered in trees, other than the food tiles, so I can't do anything with the area until I get Bronzeworking. It really sucks that the game is forcing me into a particular style of play at the start, I'd like there to be more flexibility.

Comment

• Damn, it didn't screw up the first time after all.

Comment

Working...
                  X