No announcement yet.

Unofficial BTS 3.13 patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would definitely consider the AI being able to use 'gifted' missionaries to spread non-state religion whilst under Theocracy a bug. Moreover, it's leading to an extremely easy way to exploit the Apostolic Palace victory conditions. Before I knew about this I found myself using spies to change Isabella's religion so that I could try to get open borders so that I could then get my state religion to the last of the civs without it. Now I know it's simply a case of gifting a missionary and the AI will happily oblige when the religious civic clearly says it shouldn't. If I can't spread non-state religion, then neither should the AI when it's gifted a missionary. Definitely screwy and definitely an exploit I'm afraid.

Comment

problem with supplementary patch?

A question to Bhruic:

Meanwhile there was a "supplementary patch" available from you for download with some Python tweaks. Now it is gone again, it seems. - Were there some problems with that patch, or why did you remove it?

Thanks,
      polarhki

Comment

Found another Apolstolic Palace Bug.

A vote to stop the fighting among brothers of the faith failed, even though it had over the required number of "Yes" votes.

I'll post the screen cap here...just need to place a few more turns...
        For some the fairest thing on this dark earth is Thermopylae, and Spartan phalaxes low'ring lances to die -- Sappho

Comment

Someone defied the vote, Yaga. Didn't they?
          See, you don't even have to post the pic.

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks for the patched patch, had a lag free nearly bugless game for the first time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Golth
              Just wanted to say thanks for the patched patch, had a lag free nearly bugless game for the first time ever.
              Absolutely true.
              And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Hrm -- gettting "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/apolyton/public_html/upload/view.php on line 184" whenever I try to dl one of these patches.
                For some the fairest thing on this dark earth is Thermopylae, and Spartan phalaxes low'ring lances to die -- Sappho

Comment

sorry but this doesn't seem to work for me. did not have any effect at all

Comment

I have been unable to get it to work with my steam version.
                    By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

• Update:
                      • Extended spy ejection protection to Great Spies (and any other unit considered "always invisible")
                      • AI Civs under Theocracy will no longer accept gifted Missionaries
                      • Units withdrawing from combat will be removed from selection group (thanks Moctezuma)
                      • When bumping naval units from cities, preference will be given to water tiles
                      • Tweaks/bugfixes to improve starting city locations (thanks SevenSpirits)
                      • Cities no longer require a Monument to allow Spies to sabotage buildings

Bh

Comment

• Just for the sake of thoroughness...

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• That's still linked in the first post too... Although yes, I guess people could miss it.

Bh

Comment

• Bh you rule.

Wodan

Comment

• Update:
                              • Rivers added for starting locations will generate flood plains if they pass through desert tiles
                              • Spy unit help popup will display the percentage espionage cost decrease from fortification

Bh

Comment

• Didn't check this thread for a while, thanks for coming with updates! Now, if this could only be implemented in Dale's Combat Mod as well... :

Comment

Working...
                                X