Hre = Bk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hre = Bk?

The other day, I'm playing a new game of BtS. It's in the early stages of the game, where everyone is still discovering all the other civs in the game. I'm on huge/continents/marathon, and it so happens that this particular continent has 9 civs on it. One of them is the Holy Roman Empire, the first time I've ever run across them in the game. I knew they were being added with this expansion, but I haven't seen them before. So imagine my shock when I made diplomatic contact with them the first time. Charlemagne is the Burger King? I couldn't help laughing, and I certainly can't take that civ seriously now.

Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

lol, think you are onto something.

Comment

Oh, wow. I wonder...

That CAN'T be accidental, can it?
      I don't know what I've been told!
      Deirdre's got a Network Node!
      Love to press the Buster Switch!
      Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

Lol!

Whomever had the idea to use bk!
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I thought he was King Vitamin. Have breakfast with the king!

Oh, no one under 40 is gonna remember that.....
          "I know nobody likes me...why do we have to have Valentines Day to emphasize it?"- Charlie Brown

Comment

Doesn't look so similar as bk
            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Product Placement
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

lol - King Vitaman looks too stupid ! Did you notice that his crown consists of spoons ?! What lunatic on LSD designed that package ?!

Comment

Originally posted by D4everman
                  I thought he was King Vitamin. Have breakfast with the king!

Oh, no one under 40 is gonna remember that.....
                  Maybe they should chane Charlemagne's music to the King Vitamin commercial jingle!
                  And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

I think I hear a mod in the works...
                    I don't know what I've been told!
                    Deirdre's got a Network Node!
                    Love to press the Buster Switch!
                    Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

Originally posted by Unimatrix11
                      lol - King Vitaman looks too stupid ! Did you notice that his crown consists of spoons ?! What lunatic on LSD designed that package ?!
                      And he's got a red and white checkered tablecloth on his head and as a scarf.
                      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

I´d really like to try this cerial now - seems like it has a descent mix of alotted drugs added to it !

Comment

Hey, its been years since I've even SEEN King Vitamin. I just remember the jingle!

Besides, King Vitamin may look stupid, but at least he's not creepy like Burger King.
                          "I know nobody likes me...why do we have to have Valentines Day to emphasize it?"- Charlie Brown

Comment

Re: Hre = Bk?

Originally posted by Quillan
                            I couldn't help laughing, and I certainly can't take that civ seriously now.
                            I couldn't take him too seriously either, because of the funny faces he was making... Never thought of the Burger King though

Comment

"The 100% vitamin & iron cereal" outsh! Now I wouldn't want bullets as cereals.

Comment

Working...
                              X