Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the highest XP scout/explorer you've gotten?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the highest XP scout/explorer you've gotten?

I got one up to 34XP, all without using a GG. Took a whole string of XP-popping huts, which I got while scouting isolated islands.

Just curious if that's pretty good or if others have something higher.

Wodan

That's way higher than I have gotten. My best was a 21XP scout, without a great general. Animal victories, Barbarian victories, and XP pops. Amazing to get to 34!
    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

15 probably? I don't waste my time scouting isolated islands though
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

It's not a waste of time when your starting continent has zero/nada/zilch happy resources, and you're looking for that oddball island with silver or furs or better, both.

Besides, as I recall I popped a tech or two in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by wodan11
          It's not a waste of time when your starting continent has zero/nada/zilch happy resources, and you're looking for that oddball island with silver or furs or better, both.

Besides, as I recall I popped a tech or two in the process.
          I also want to scout out any outlying islands. You may find a barbarian city with resources you need.
          And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

I think 11 or 12 XP is the highest I've ever gotten. Which was fine, btw, because it is enough to enable the Heroic Epic.

I'd be pissed off if I kept popping XP hut after XP hut with a scout.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
            X