BtS Patch 3.13 - out now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virulent
    One very minor but nice thing I noticed with the patch was that the spy icon changes back to the old female spy icon when you reach the Industrial era.
    I kind of like the new spy icon. Maybe because it's new. But I still like the old "catsuit" female spy icon. Good to have an icon that changes with the times.
    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf

I cannot believe in the 21st century adults still use lame put downs like this. Where is your shame? I have no idea what kind of game you are playing, but you lose it based on this smart ass comment. Because of your logic no one should criticize anything he cannot do himself. Movie reviews.. Food reviews...Monday night football..Computer game reviews.. All pointless to you.

I hope to see you and your inane ilk in hell.

(I mostly agree with this comment but it is still funny as hell)

“...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

• Double Post
        Last edited by MJW; May 4, 2008, 22:07.
        “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

Working...
        X