This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praetorians

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm with Sir Og...I've never understood why Quechas don't get more respect. In the very early game, you can chop your way easily to an unstoppable quecha invasion. Rather than settle cities, chop rush an army instead and take an opponent's cities. You expand your empire at the expense of another player/AI who is on your borders. You've crippled your nearest neighbour while the game is still in it's infancy.

I don't typically play the Incans, but I've always felt the Quechas if anything are overpowered. Especially if your first city is in a forested area.

Comment

As the poll is closed, thread closed.

By all means please continue discussion in another thread. If you do, PM me the link and I'll update my post here and reference it.
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
        X