BTS Defense scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS Defense scenario

Has anyone played this through yet? I am on about the 10th or 11th wave which is crazy samurai. About five minutes into this wave, several of my units disappear. There is no message, so it is not like they are being killed by a stealth unit, something happens and they just disappear, making the wave impossible for me to win. I have tried this wave 3-4 times and the same thing keeps happening. Anyone's help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Last edited by reynoldsmj; August 22, 2007, 17:11.

Ditto - 11th wave and units begin to disappear from the map. No combat animations or messages.

Comment

Can you post a save (preferably from the prior wave)? Perhaps an autosave?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I will post a save game when I get home from work.

Matt

Comment

Psycho Samurai have an attack that collateral damages units in adjacent tiles. The collateral damage can be deadly and kill units. So it can attack your unit in tile 1, lose, and this does damage to your units in tile 2. There is no game message, but its in the civilopedia.

Read up on suicide grenadiers as well, and a general hint to win Defense is (spoiler, scroll down):

build ****tons of longbows.

Comment

Please see the file I posted on 9/6/07

Comment

Working...
            X