Grahpics Bug after downloading patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grahpics Bug after downloading patch?

I loaded up BtS yesterday, and downloaded the patch (from the BtS menu screen), and now in combat the animation seems bugged. You start off with 3v3 units in the animation, and now some go invisible, and often it will show one side as winning (the enemy unit dies), only to find out as it goes back to the map that you lost.

Anyone else have this issue after downloading the patch?

Re: Grahpics Bug after downloading patch?

Originally posted by BigWilly1974
    I loaded up BtS yesterday, and downloaded the patch (from the BtS menu screen), and now in combat the animation seems bugged. You start off with 3v3 units in the animation, and now some go invisible, and often it will show one side as winning (the enemy unit dies), only to find out as it goes back to the map that you lost.

Anyone else have this issue after downloading the patch?
    I have the same problem.
    The viking age ended 1066 at Monday, September 25, 6pm

Comment

I have that problem as well.

Comment

I don´t have the problem,
        but I didn´t install the latest patch after hearing about problems with it, so my version is still 3.02
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The next time I played CivIV after installing the patch my GeForce 6800 croaked. Of course it could just be a coincidence, but I'm certainly not going to tempt fate again...

Comment

Working...
          X