[BtS] Who's spying on me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BtS] Who's spying on me?

In SinglePlayer, it's always possible to know who's spying on you. When a granary is destroyed or whatever, you can check the number of EP each civ has and find out who did it because they had more EP on the previous turn.
    It's particularly painful to check each turn, but you can load an autosave, check, click end turn and check again.
    This is broken, as the game lets you know who is spying on you, but in a very unergonomic way.
    It doesn't seem to be the case in MP, where I didn't see the amount of EP I have against the other players, which looks quite better.
    Maybe you should only see the amount of EP other civs have against you if you have more (or much more) than they? And then you should be notified automatically when someone conducts a mission in your civ.
    Or scratch it and never show the amount of EP of other players.
    Clash of Civilization team member
    (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
    web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Personally, I couldn't be bothered going to the lengths you're going to just to find out this information.

Generally speaking, the civs that will be spying on you will be the ones that share a border and ones that don't like you.

I don't tend to see the AI do much intercontinental spying...

Comment

Does it really matter who's doing the spying?

Comment

It matters who's doing the spying because it tells you which of your neighbours you should be striking next.
        My point is that the information is available, but it is not easily accessible. It should either be easy to access or not be available at all.
        web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

Can't you tell in MP from the difficulty of espionage? Or does that take a while to adjust?
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

One of their agents will get caught soon enough anyway, and this will let you see. This is not a big deal.

Comment

Can't you tell in MP from the difficulty of espionage?
              I'm not sure. I didn't check the spying screen, just the scores in the lower part of the screen.
              It's not a big deal, but it is a flaw of the system.

Comment

Working...
              X