Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it normal...?

So...

My workers, when it seems there's about as much improvement as possible, just disappear...

My work boats sometimes stay in port, no matter how many times I give them orders...

That icon for trade routes (a triangle of three yellow arrows) appears next to all the other civs but mine, yet my workers are building all the roads they can and I've got indications that I have trade with other civs...

Are these things normal?

~ Alex
    Treasure the Earth ~ Aim for the Stars

Re: Is it normal...?

Originally posted by amzolt
    My workers, when it seems there's about as much improvement as possible, just disappear...
    Where do they disappear too? Into a city or vanish?

Have you automated them?

Are these things normal?
    Doesn't sound like it - any more informationyou can give and/or screenshots would help.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Re: Is it normal...?

Originally posted by amzolt
      So...

My work boats sometimes stay in port, no matter how many times I give them orders...

That icon for trade routes (a triangle of three yellow arrows) appears next to all the other civs but mine, yet my workers are building all the roads they can and I've got indications that I have trade with other civs...

Are these things normal?

~ Alex
      post savegames & screenshots
      bleh

Comment

Re: Re: Is it normal...?

Originally posted by Nugog

Where do they disappear too? Into a city or vanish?
        they vanish.
        Have you automated them?
        yes

Doesn't sound like it - any more informationyou can give and/or screenshots would help.
        The only other info I have is that I was using a customized map and the Next War Mod in BTS...

Comment

Hmmm

Can you post a save so we can have a look at it?
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

You're sure they're not just hiding in a city? If they're automated they'll all just pile into a city and do nothing when the work's finished. Check with military advisor.

Comment

That won't ever appear next to your name, it shows who you can trade with, and since you can always trade with yourself it would be reduntant to show it.

Comment

Have an airport? It's been told of automated workers USING them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                  Hmmm

Can you post a save so we can have a look at it?
                  I only have four dates left...
                  Attached Files

Comment

save#2

save 2 for workers disappearing and work boats not working
                    Attached Files

Comment

save #3

save 3 for workers disappearing and work boats not working
                      Attached Files

Comment

save #4

save 4 for workers disappearing and work boats not working
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Amzolt - I will take a look see tonight.....

Comment

Working...
                          X