This is just wrong!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just wrong!!!!!

I happen to be playing a duel game with me on one contenant and the AI on the other. There is a thin line of sea between them so that Galleys can not cross, at least mine can't. He violates this rule on a regular basis.

I have a screen shot, but I can't figure out how to post it. If anyone can enlighten me, I'll post it.

There is a difference between the AI getting better percentages and a modifier to combat etc, but it should play by the same rules.

Mike
    Attached Files

It does.
    I assume you are the orange player.

The yelow Player has his cultural territory encompassing the single line of ocean tiles, which means that he can move acrossthe ocean (galleys can move into ocean tiles if they are within their own cltural borders).

Your cltual borders however encompass only coast tiles.

So the AI can cross the ocean (because of their cultural borders) and move into the coast tiles within your cultural borders (as they can croscoast tiles by default) whereras you cannot cross the ocean tiles in the AI territory as they aren´t within your own cultural borders and galeys are per default not allowed to move into ocean tiles outside of their own cultural borders).

Would your cultural influence be greater and your cultural borders would move to the west, so that the line of ocean tiles is within your cltural borders the situation would be reversed, you could freely move into AI territory while the AI would be prevented from doing so.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Ok, I need to understand the rules better obviously. I thought galleys could never cross the sea.

In this case, upgraded to Gallons as I just got astronomy. He's in trouble now, my calvary vs his longbowmen.

Mike

Comment

Working...
      X