+2 Yuk from power in BtS - bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +2 Yuk from power in BtS - bug?

Has anyone else noticed that every city gets +2 just for having power in BtS? When I built a coal plant in one city, it got "+4 from power". Later on I built the Three Gorges Dam and all of my cities now have "+2 from power". Is that a bug or a deliberate change?

Deliberate change. As you've noticed, you get +2 sickness from power in general (even "clean" versions) and an extra +2 sick from coal.

Comment

What a bunch of Eco-Nazi - Everloving BS.

Access to electricity does not make people sick or unhappy.

Are you sure that this is a planned chnnge? (Documented somewhere, discussed during Beta Testing, etc?)

Thanks
      ---- "What gunpowder did for war, Blake has done for the AI" - Diadem ----

Comment

It is supposed to represent the smaller industries using that don't use a cities main power supply. I think that should be represented in the from factories and industrial parks.
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

It is supposed to represent a gameplay balance change. No more and no less. Health resources were unimportant in the late game, as was environmentalism, so several changes (preserved forests, national park, this) were made to make it more important.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I noticed this too.
            But haven't noticed it mentioned in Civilopedia.

Comment

Hospitals are definitely now much more of a "must build" in BTS as opposed to Warlords and vanilla because of these changes.

Comment

Working...
              X