"Civilization Daydreams" Exclusive Comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Civilization Daydreams" Exclusive Comic

As the "Civilization Daydreams" (CD) promotion nears its end, Apolyton Civilization Site (ACS) is pleased to offer another piece of its original content exclusively: the "Workers Chatting" comic by Dueling Analogs' Steve Napierski.

The "CD" effort is offering a series of original content from web comic cartoonists and animators celebrating the release of the CivIV expansion Beyond the Sword, the most extensive addition to come to any Civ title to date [see related stories]. Last week, ACS began hosting an exclusive CivIV-themed animated short [see story].

For the effort's complete release schedule, click here.
    1 (atrocious)
    7.04%
    2 (dismal)
    8.45%
    3 (poor)
    19.72%
    4 (medicore)
    22.54%
    5 (average)
    8.45%
    6 (good)
    9.86%
    7 (very good)
    9.86%
    8 (excellent)
    8.45%
    9 (superior)
    4.23%
    10 (perfect)
    1.41%
    Last edited by DanQ; August 21, 2007, 22:34.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

well, it's not as bad as the Alexander movie, but still ... I rated it 'poor'.

Comment

dont be such a pessimist. i think it has some potential. quite a lot actually.
      Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Actually, I don't want to be a pessimist. But I guess we were asked our honest opinions, and I'm really not impressed. Sorry, I want to be, but I'm not.

Comment

meh, they could have done more with the idea.

Comment

I voted 3 (poor) You have to have a serious lack of humour to consider this funny...
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Mediocre. I almost laughed.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Bot that forgot it's link AND has a name that Godwins any thread it arrives in. Is this what bots have been reduced to?
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

thhabn bumping a 3 year old thread.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                    X