Civ 4 Comes To FunTrivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ 4 Comes To FunTrivia

This quiz covers some of the cool new stuff introduced in the Beyond the Sword expansion to the turn-based PC strategy game Civilization IV.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Too easy... 10/10 correct
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Except there are 15 questions.
      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

I'm talking about the trivia posted in the OP, not some trivia you just found some other place... In the trivia in the OP there's only 10 questions

Just above the "Submit my answers" button there's this question:

10. There are six new technologies available in “Beyond the Sword”. Which of the following is NOT one of the new technologies?

Comment

Uhem - so question #8 goes:

8. For players that have gone a-conquering or colonizing in distant lands, the cost of upkeep, not to mention the time spent to manage a huge number of cities, can become a big problem. What “Beyond the Sword” concept offers a possible solution?

SPOILER AHEAD:

The correct answer, according to the quiz is:

Players can now split a city or group of cities off into a new civilization that is a vassal state to the original civilization.

Well, i had answered "none of these", because, as i heard it, you need to have at least two oversea cities to create a vassal-colony. So nitpicky as i am, i considered "players can now split A (!) city..." as being not true. And, if one does need two cities, it is not, i must insist...

Comment

WTF?

Your Answer: Carrack - replaces Caravels, can transport any land-based unit type

The correct answer was Carrack – replaces Caravels, can transport any land-based unit type.
            This quiz is buggy.
            Quendelie axan!

Comment

The correct answer was They are invisible to all units except other Spies.
              wtf?Spies are invisible to all except the owner

and ^^ above as well

Comment

Yeah, i got that one "wrong", too. So much for "too easy" - 10 out of 10...

Comment

Originally posted by Unimatrix11
                  Yeah, i got that one "wrong", too. So much for "too easy" - 10 out of 10...
                  It is still too easy, that even though the answers are not 100% correct you could easily see what answer you should pick to get it "correct"

And maybe it was possible in the beta for spies to see other spies, but the person who wrote this didn't notice that this was changed... of course that's just a guess, as I wasn't among the beta testers

Comment

Whatever - in a multiple choice test, where an answer like "none of the above" is offered, the intended "correct" answer needs to be 100% correct - that´s my opinion. If this was a test in school or university, and i would be graded for it, i surely would complain to the superior authority of the teacher / prof for messing up the test like that.

Comment

I completely agree, but considering that this was just some random internet trivia created by some random guy, we can't expect it to be 100% correct

Comment

I always do expect perfection - from others

Comment

Working...
                        X