Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roads then Railroads ???

Hi
    does anybody else think that the new graphics for the roads, make it seem its the wrong way round?
    The new roads in BTS look like motorways and later on they turn into railroads, which (IMO) seem a bit odd...
    Surley you would have railroads first and then they turn into motorways !!! just wanted to know what anybody else thought about it
    BTW...great game..still on my first game but slowly plodding on

I know what you mean but it's an improvement over having dirt roads throughout the ages!

Comment

very very very true...i wonder if anybody will make a mod to change it though....

Comment

I don't like the grey roads. Might be just my bad eyesight, but I can't tell roads from railroads anymore.

Make em pink or something...
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I really like the new roads but they come too early and I don't like replacing them with railroads.

I'd prefer to have dirt roads and railroads until the modern age and then replace dirt roads with railroads and railroads with those new style roads.

Ideally the icon of the worker would also change but that's secondary.

Comment

Hi Ben04
            I totally agree with you..its not right going from tarmac roads to railroads..and hey if i use the feature name option in worldbuilder i can rename the one ive got around London to the M25...Ha Ha Ha....

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
              I don't like the grey roads. Might be just my bad eyesight, but I can't tell roads from railroads anymore.

Make em pink or something...
              I like them, but I have that problem too. It'd be nice to clearly see which tiles have which at a glance before I waste my workers' moves.

Here's hoping some nice mod emerges where I can find out how to replace the game files, so that then I can use this mod whilst loading ANOTHER mod, like when ViSa is finished for BtS.
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Railroads should connect to railroads in other tiles, NOT to roads! And yes, I have to look closely (or even look for the WORD "Railroad" in the tile description).

Comment

The relly strange thing about highways is you get the graphics before combustion.
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
                  X