No announcement yet.

Best traits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Financial, followed by Creative or Charasmatic, followed a half step behind by Philosophical.

I typically play random leader, however. But that's the big 4 traits IMHO.

Comment

Sorry, double-post

Comment

mmm... Doesn't this poll show that the traits (or to be more specific, the financial trait) is unbalanced? So good compared with the other ones!
        "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
        "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

Creative: a +2 food/resource/gold advatage from having 20 tiles to choose gives a big advantage over time/

Comment

Fin/Org. Reduced maintenance, cheap Wonders, money when you need it, and you can roll over everyone either scientifically or with your cheaper units.

Comment

Expansive/Imperialistic for me in MP games.
              "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by Virdrago
                Fin/Org. Reduced maintenance, cheap Wonders, money when you need it, and you can roll over everyone either scientifically or with your cheaper units.
                Cheap wonders and units!!!! What have they done here?

Comment

I picked Industrious and Philosophical, but Financial could just as easily replace one of those.
                  "Make Haste Slowly."

Comment

Originally posted by couerdelion

Cheap wonders and units!!!! What have they done here?
                    Yeah, what does Financial/Organized have to do with cheap wonders? That's what Industrious does.

Comment

I want a PHI/IND civ :P

Comment

Depends on the map, but in general ORG/FIN
                        And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Char/Phil

Charismatic gives a double plus, less xp for promotions and more happy faces.
                          Phil gives you many more great people, more great people is winning the game.
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

As far as traits I like, Char and Phil are definitely up there, and they are pretty powerful. Fin and Org can both be quite powerful too though, and I'm warming up to Creative.

Comment

Originally posted by Virdrago
                              To all those who couldn't understand my comments:
                              Reading back on this post, I must have been drunk. Anyway, I stand by my picks. But I'm not telling you my reasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X