Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find the Quest Status

Hello everybody,

Its my first BTS game and in this I got that quest to build or conquer cities on 16 land masses before industrialization.

Well, in my opinion I do have allready build cities on 16 islands before I invented industrialization but there is no message or any gratification.

Does anybody know if there is a way how I could see the status of the quest? In the quest-log only the name and the content of the quest is stated.

Can anybody please help me?

Thanx

yeah, i got this too. but I already had a larger island settled. i suspect its probably 16 new squares from when you get the quest.
    Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

For this particular quest you can go to the colony screen as that will list all the landmasses you have cities on (except for the one your cap. is on I believe)
      It is better to be feared than loved. - Machiavelli

Comment

It's annoying that the quest screen doesn't allow you to scroll down and read the whole quest if it doesn't all fit on the pop-up. I got the holy mountain quest and failed it for some reason. Reloaded so I could re-read the quest and see why I failed but wasn't able to read the end of it (admittedly there is a lot of writing for that quest).

Does anyone know what you get for completing it successfully?

Comment

Do quests reset upon reload? It's been my impression they do...
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

I just went back to the last autosave to see what had happened that caused it to fail. It failed again at the same point. Don't know if you have to complete any parts of quests again if you reload but I suspect not.

Comment

You can stretch the log screen, which will let you read all of the quest instructions.

Put your cursor down at the bottom right corner of the log window.

Wodan

Comment

Ah! As simple as that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Henrik
                  Do quests reset upon reload? It's been my impression they do...
                  its been my impression that they do. sometimes they're just forgotten about even when you don't reload.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdPhoenix
                    Ah! As simple as that!!
                    That's why we're here.

Wodan

Comment

Working...
                    X