The world conciders me a villian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world conciders me a villian

Which I am, but is that because I destroy civilizations or because I defy UN resolutions?
    ~I like eggs.~

I think it's because you defy UN/AP resolutions.

Alas, having already labelled you as such, you really should just play for all the marbles and live up to their expectations.

"The nation that controls magnesium controls the universe."

-Matt Groenig

Comment

Once an opposing AI civ is gone, all the other AI seem to forget about it in most cases. All that "you attacked my friend" stuff goes away quickly. One they don't forget is "you caused someone else to attack me" even if that someone else is long gone. They are not mad at the now missing attacker anymore, but they are still mad at you. Defying the UN or AP resolutions will get you a bad rep. So plan on that, and kill them all.
      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

The worst part about being labeled a villain is the unhappiness that is created in your own cities. They refuse to work and there are revolts all around. I decided it was a pretty annoying result, just because I said I would never have open borders with all of my way aggressive neighbors.
        However, it does add an interesting dimension to the game that wasn't there previously and eventually the bad rep goes away.
        In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
        X