I'm not switching to State Property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not switching to State Property

Because then my distance maintenance would go to zero (up in this case )

Edit: I just noticed that was number of cities maintenance that was negative.

Last edited by Will9; August 1, 2007, 03:14.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Er, still a bit wtf?

Comment

How can you have negative "number of cities maintenance" ?
      I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

you cities are producing more gold than their spending. easy

|EDIT| do you have a picture of the size of your empire?

Comment

Originally posted by _BuRjaCi_
          How can you have negative "number of cities maintenance" ?
          Indeed, 'Expenses panel' ought to list expenses only and not net income/expenses so even if they produce more gold there should be a positive value, no?
          "Can we get a patch that puts Palin under Quayle?" - Theben

Comment

Could you please post that save with negative number of cities maintenance, if you still have it? Thanks!

Comment

5% increments? Do tell!

Comment

Originally posted by sirboxalot
                5% increments? Do tell!
                I've modded my game. It really helps in the late game when 10% is up to 300 gold.

Alexman, I'll see what I have. It has gone back positive 52 now.

Comment

On subject, your distance maintenance shows as a positive 125, so SP would eliminate that even if number of cities is still negative maintenance. Would also eliminate corporate expenses (and income).
                  No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                  "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Alexman, posting a savegame is far beyond my knowledge. Could you give me an email I could send it to?

@Blaupanzer: As I said in I didn't notice it was number of cities maitenance that was negative at first. Although I do think State Property would still be a bad civic. My Corporation income is currently 150 and 5 cities are getting 20 from it. Then I'd also lose my exrta trade routes.
                    Last edited by Will9; August 1, 2007, 13:17.

Comment

Click on "Post reply" instead of using Quick reply with the textbox below the threads to answer.

Then you have among others the Option "Attach file" below of the textbox
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

If all I had to do was click browse and then click on the file, I would post it, but unfortunatly that is not all I must do.

Comment

I think I may have figured this out. I went on a 6-prong attack on Egypt and captured 6 cities in 2 turns. I then noticed my number of cities maintenance was negative agian. The screenshot above was taken when I had some occupied cities also. So it seems to be related to the number of occupied cities you have.

Comment

Any chance you are using Solver unofficial Ai fixes?

I ask, since they tangle a bit with maintaince formula.

Comment

I've downloaded it now, but when the negative maintenance happened, no. Although I haven't gotten to place where I've had occupied cities since I downloaded it.

Comment

Working...
                              X