Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power

The civilopedia still says power from coal plants causes +2 , but the city screen says that there is +4 from power. Then when I built the Three Gorges Dam, the power penalty dropped to +2 from power. Is there now a penalty from just having power in a city?
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

According to what I read in the Bugs-Sub of CFC that seems to be the case
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

So to avoid unhealth, it could be an idea to wait for hydro/ nuclear power instead of first building coal plants as before?

Comment

Originally posted by MoonWolf
        So to avoid unhealth, it could be an idea to wait for hydro/ nuclear power instead of first building coal plants as before?
        That's always been the trade-off for early power. You lose the coal health penalty if you later build a cleaner powerstation in the city.

Didn't notice that any power gave unhealthiness now but will look out for it.

Comment

I think Factories now give +1 for Coal and Oil even without a power plant.

Comment

Originally posted by Kekkonen
            I think Factories now give +1 for Coal and Oil even without a power plant.
            Yes, but that penalty is listed as resources.
            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
            The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
            X