Viking Warlord Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viking Warlord Scenario

I got a break from school - so, I thought I would try the Viking Warlord Scenario.

Interesting scenario, but I can't figure out something that is probably simple. I have researched "Treasure Location" and found three of them. Its something like "Northern Britain" or "Southern Ireland" - so I go there...I do my usage Viking pilaging and conquering...but I never find the treasure.

I must be totally missing it...but what is it exactly? A red X on the map? (no) A city holding the treasure??? (pretty sure I conquered all of Northern Britain...still cant find it)

I'm lost
    Haven't been here for ages....

I'd love to hear the answer to this question. I had the same problem I looked all over the darn continent that the treasure was supposed to be on, and I never found it, then I found a city almost in dead center of the area the treasure was supposed to be. I thought, "duh, it's in the city". I conquered it and was very mad when no treasure was found. I gave up on the scenario.
    EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Okay...so its not just me. Hopefully there is an answer to this question!
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

For some people it's easier than others but it really has to do with luck. If you're in the right position at the right time you'll find it. Try cheating by using the world editor a few times to get a feel for the look and positioning of the gold until your comfortable with the game mechanics.

Comment

Working...
        X