Where is the Espionage Screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the Espionage Screen?

I've pressed every "F" key, but it doesn't seem to exist. So far I can't even tell who else is in the game unless they talk to me (since I can't allocate anything, due to not knowing where the screen is).

It's a little icon on the screen all the way to the top right side. It looks like a shadow head with a brimmed hat.

Comment

[Ctrl-E]
      (From page 52 of the BtS Manual)

Comment

Thanks. It's not in the Canadian manual. We have 29 pages of English, explaining less than what I found out just by being on this site. Page 52 is in French.

Comment

Originally posted by Virdrago
          Thanks. It's not in the Canadian manual. We have 29 pages of English, explaining less than what I found out just by being on this site. Page 52 is in French.
          Yes, someone from Firaxis explained that some things were left out of the Canadian manual because of the two languages thing. They had a limit on the manual's size for some reason and couldn't fit both into it. So a few things were removed.

Comment

I would like to suggest then that Firaxis (or anyone for that matter) post a pdf of the American version of the guide book for us Canadians to download. I understand they're required to include a bilingual manual, but for what it was worth, they might as well have skipped it completely.
            New thought does anyone know if this may be on one of the disks? I'll have to check when I get home.

Comment

The manual is no more useful than the in-game civilopedia.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                The manual is no more useful than the in-game civilopedia.
                Hey! Civilopedia is awesome!

Comment

I didn't mean to imply it wasn't good, just that there's no real need for the manual.

Comment

Working...
                  X