• BTS: Possible Apostolic Palace bug

Here is how it goes:

- Someone build the AP
    - The AP religion is buddhism
    - I have buddhism as state religion and I have buddhism in all my cities
    - I'm a 'Full Member' according to the 'Members' screen
    - I have a buddhist temple and a buddhist monastery in some of my cities

- Yet, I don't get any production bonus for my buddhist buildings

I did defy a resolution when I was only a voting member. I later became a full member when I changed my state religion. I had no bonuses or penalties at that time. I later voted 'Yes' to a resolution that 'passed' and nothing changed. I still did not have any bonuses even though I was listed as full member.

I'm trying to post a save

EDIT: Oh that is how you do it
    Attached Files

Comment

Also, unfortunately, the production bonus isn't mentioned at all in the civilopedia. I was surprised when i first built the palace yesterday.

Comment

It is stated in 'Beyond the Sword Concepts', but it only says that you get a production bonus, not how much or how it is implemented.

I've read somewhere that it is supposed to be 2 hammers per religious building.

Comment

Yes it's 2 hammers. Don't know about the problem according to the page it would have to be a bug

Comment

Someone at Civfanatics has the same problem. He confirms that it happens when someone else builds the AP and you later switch your state religion to the AP religion.

So you need to have the AP religion before the AP is build (if you don't build it yourself) to get the bonus... this is of course a bug.

Comment

Working...
            X