One City Challenge Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One City Challenge Bug

Apparently, if you have built the Apostolic Palace, and a vote succeeds to give a city to yourself, then you do actually get it. i.e You have two cities.

I assume this is not the way it is supposed to happen.

I've also had several quests to build several libraries/forges/etc. Pretty silly quests for a OCC if you ask me.....
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

I am overjoyed
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: One City Challenge Bug

Originally posted by Dauphin
      Apparently, if you have built the Apostolic Palace, and a vote succeeds to give a city to yourself, then you do actually get it. i.e You have two cities.

I assume this is not the way it is supposed to happen.

I've also had several quests to build several libraries/forges/etc. Pretty silly quests for a OCC if you ask me.....
      I suppose the random events aren't filtered for the OCC. I would guess that the "holy mountain" quest will show up in OCC games, too.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that one earlier on today Someone else was also quested with building 7 libraries in a one city challenge earlier
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
        X