Uranium Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uranium Problems

I am having problems accessing uranium even when I have built a mine and road to do so.

It happened in my first game and maybe thought it was just a bug and my game was messed up for that one time, but in my second game the same thing happened.

Uranium showed up, I mined it, connected it to my cities, but it is not listed as one of my rsources and therefore I don't get to build anything that requires it.

I am playing "regular" games using just the "Play now", no special rules.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? It sort of makes the game unplayable in the late stages.

If it matters, I purchased the game via Direct2Drive, well the expansion, I also have the game and warlords that I bought at the store.

You can't use uranium unless you have the technology. It's revealed when you research physics but you can't use it until fission. And it has been that way for a looong time, not new to BtS.

Comment

I remember not having researched Fission, but I did have physics. Perhaps that's the problem, I just don't understand why it won't show up on my resources.

For instance if I see oil, it says I NEED combustion to go and build a well. For uranium it says I built everything and looks like it should be fine, it should really give some sort of warning like it does with oil.

Also, the description of Fission does not say anything about it making uranium available for use, which leaves the player incredibly confused about how to get access to the resource.

I'll see if that is what is causing it next time.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X