Small Problem With RtW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Problem With RtW

More specifically once I stop playing RtW and go back to BtS. I started a new game as Tokugawa and much to my surprise I started with a few explorers, some workers and some nicely promoted marines.

I thought it was a holdover from RtW so I restarted BtS to clear it out but that didn't help either. I haven't tried restarting my computer (which probably will work to fix it) because I came here to post to see if anyone else has had this problem and to post a save game to see if any evidence can be gleaned from it.
    Attached Files
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~ Ben Franklin

Rebooting my machine, unfortunately, has not fixed the problem. I guess I'll have to uninstall and reinstall BtS. Maybe even Warlords and vanilla CIV. Grr...

Any suggestions to avoid doing this?
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~ Ben Franklin

Comment

This may be a dumb question, but after rebooting did you start a new game or load the game that you had the problem with? Also maybe the mod is still loaded (don't ask me how)? When you start up BtS do you get the standard startup screen or the one for RtS (assuming they are different? If BtS is stuck in that mod, I'm not sure how to fix it, but at least you'll know part of the problem.
      EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

If you click on "Victory Conditions" (the fist icon) then "Settings" you'll notice you started a modern era game.

Nothing to do with RtW.

Comment

Gah. This was my first experience playing a mod so I've never had to deal with the changes it makes.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X