BTS - Forced waiting at end of turn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS - Forced waiting at end of turn?

So, with BTS I can no longer find the option that will allow me to not have to actually press the End Turn button at the end of every turn. Has this option been taken away, or just renamed and I cannot find it?

Just look under options. It is in there.

Comment

I believe you, but I am just not seeing it...

Comment

Here is the option screen that I see...
        Attached Files

Comment

Third one down on the left hand side. It is rather cryptically named 'Wait at End of Turn' and took some figuring out and cross referencing for me too, but I worked it out in the end.
          Random signature generator - Press Ctrl & W to see more!

Comment

Railroading since 2008.

Comment

I'm curious why wouldn't you want to be forced to wait at the end of the turn? What would happen otherwise if you turned it off? The game would immediately go to the next turn when you have changed all productions and moved all units? I think would forget so much if it worked that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrissey
                Third one down on the left hand side. It is rather cryptically named 'Wait at End of Turn' and took some figuring out and cross referencing for me too, but I worked it out in the end.
                Wow, don't I feel like an idiot.

Comment

You're a good sport, though.
                  I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Working...
                  X