please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help

hi im a big civ fan and was excited to get the new civ game for my birthday. as now i can instal all games.

i installed civ 4 fine with no probs... but my warloards disc appers to be damaged the data 2 file is curroopt or damaged.

it appears to be 340 mb in size .. is there anyway fo getting this file the data 2 file

its damaged do i need to get the game again 8( i really hope not as im skint.. anyway hope someone can help

ta

You can't get the file anywhere else, doing so would be piracy.

If it's your CD that is damaged, you can write to 2K Games to get a replacement CD, I assume.

At any rate, you'd probably be better off buying Beyond the Sword, it's the second expansion that just came out, and also includes everything that Warlords has.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

ive got beyond the sowrd but my warloards disc is damaged

ta bud il have to buy new cd then

Comment

oh so it includes everything from warloards? well that was bad buy then

lol warloads cost 15 quid

Comment

You don't need your Warlords discs if you have BtS.

Comment

Well, BtS doesn't include the Warlords scenarios, but it includes everything else. If you have BtS, Warlords isn't worth buying.

Comment

ok ta... brilliant

Comment

i have warlords too il write to 2k and see if i can get new disc the data2 cab file is damaged but cool il just play civ4 and bts for the mo cheers 8)

Comment

HOw do you start warlords without the warlords disk Solver?
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Why would someone who just bought Civ4 + BtS need to start Warlords, or have WL separately?

Comment

Answer the question. You might want to consider the consequences of it.
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

i wanted to install all the games....

i have all threee?
                        if you have all three why not install al three ?

Comment

?

wtf???

Comment

I do not see why a person would need to start Warlords in such a situation, so it's a pointless question. At any rate, you can still start the game with a disk where one cabinet file is damaged - the disk itself is still readable enough for the game to start.

Comment

i instaled civ 4 great i went to instal warlords.. broken

that all .. just after data2 file... cos it broke disc is broke

i now instaling beyond the sword...

Comment

Working...
                              X