Warlords, the new patch and Direct2Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlords, the new patch and Direct2Drive

I got a D2D version of Warlords but the new patch doesn't recognise it - I download it through Warlords but when it comes to install it the install shield tells me it's not there.

Anyone worked out how to get round this?
    www.neo-geo.com

I should add, it's impossible to install Beyond the Sword unless you're fully patched up.
    www.neo-geo.com

Comment

You have a Direct 2 Drive game. All Direct 2 Drive games require unique patches from the Direct 2 Drive website. They are the same as the retail patches but slightly modified to use the Direct 2 Drive copy protection. Luckily for you they have updated their patch section with the latest Civilization IV updates as of today.

Direct2Drive is one of the original and longest running PC core game digital distributor founded in 2004. Direct2Drive’s offering covers the most AAA publishers of all digital distributors for direct to download and STEAM platform keys. We here at Direct2Drive, will continue to build upon the current foundation to deliver a better way to Discover, Discuss, and Purchase games. It is our belief that the future of games is through digital distribution and we will continue to give our consumers a better way to game.

Comment

Good shout, thanks.

Getting it now.
        www.neo-geo.com

Comment

Working...
        X