No announcement yet.

Solver's (P)review of BtS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the release date had been moved earlier, Firaxis would have said something. I won't believe unless people start posting pictures on the 20th.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

You may see pics turning up tomorrow - there are posts from Euros all over CFC reporting theirs have shipped, and Blake has a report that a local shop has theirs ready for him to collect tomorr- {EDIT} TODAY (in Oz). And that's AUSTRALIA!

This is awesome - a monumentous day, when FINALLY the rest of the world gets a release before the US. Remember the Nth American-only special tin Civ3 release? No longer will we experience this kind of prejudice in our Civ games!

Er, I hope.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
        You may see pics turning up tomorrow - there are posts from Euros all over CFC reporting theirs have shipped, and Blake has a report that a local shop has theirs ready for him to collect tomorr- {EDIT} TODAY (in Oz). And that's AUSTRALIA!

This is awesome - a monumentous day, when FINALLY the rest of the world gets a release before the US. Remember the Nth American-only special tin Civ3 release? No longer will we experience this kind of prejudice in our Civ games!

Er, I hope.
        Bah! Whose decision was it to put Americans last on the distribution list? I feel the need to write someone a letter of complaint that is incessantly annoying and whiny.

Comment

Don't complain. In Canada they don't seem to release the game into the country until the day its released in America. It always seems stopped at the border for a day, and then we get it a day after the US. It better not happen this time... I don't want to be sitting here waiting for a week after everyone else gets it.

Comment

HEy the Aussies have BtS, so solver can we get your review now? If the game is out, that means the NDA shouldn't be in effect anymore correct?

Comment

It's kind of weird to want a review from a guy who spent a lot of time developing the game.

Comment

Thank you Wiggie.
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                  It's kind of weird to want a review from a guy who spent a lot of time developing the game.
                  Maybe people are just anxious to hear anything about the game, or maybe we hope he'll have some incredible insight that an outsider won't have?
                  EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Its already out in the UK www.play.com £14:99 being shipped as we speak Oh and the copy floating around on the Internet has A Virus In it as some people have been saying Haha Those Crazy Impatiant fools

Comment

I am not looking for a review in the sense of enticing me to buy BtS, since I'm already sold on that for several months.

On the other hand, I'd rather hear a review of new features from a guy who knows Civ4 in and out, and has a deep understanding of BtS, than from some random journo who keeps blabbering that one of the new leaders in BtS is Tokugawa (sic!).
                      The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?
                      - Frank Herbert

Comment

I am not looking for a review in the sense of enticing me to buy BtS, since I'm already sold on that for several months.

Comment

It might be under many circumstances. However, Solver has proven more than fair in his views and reviews of Civ products. People trust his point of view.

I certainly do, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                          X