No announcement yet.

Solver's (P)review of BtS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, yes, that's right. DA is a pretty good game, with yet another great update coming soon, too.
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

As for my BtS review, I can say it's proving difficult to write. It's not that I've got nothing to say (if anything, it's the opposite), but it's somehow quite tricky to write. Maybe because BtS is flashing in front of my eyes constantly - in May and June I was practically playing the game full-time.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

No problem, Solver. Just post your review here, and we'll help you tighten it up.
        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Wish I could

Comment

Call it a 'preview' if the NDA prevents you reviewing it before it's 'officially' released..

Comment

I'm afraid that would be called a "breach of contract"

Comment

mutters something along the lines of "didn't stop some other *******"

Comment

Comment

What?

Comment

Breach of Contract! Breach of Contract! -- Squawwwk!

But which, of what, when? And WHO should be publicly condemned for this nefarious act? Surely the irresponsible person should be held accountable and publicly ostracized!

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                        Most of the stores are lieing about the release date to encourage people pre-order. It will really be the 24th for North America and the 27th for everywhere else. Gamespot posted an article about this, but took it down continue with their lie.
                        I hope it IS in fact out the 20th. I would dearly love the chance to FINALLY get SOMEthing ahead of when America gets a release!

And this is the first time I've preordered ANY game. Amazon had better snap to it. Course, I should have probably paid for the faster shipping if I really wanted it ASAP.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Anyway, it's this Friday, at least for Europe: a message I got from game.co.uk:

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword is now being processed. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the morning of release (20 July 2007).

By using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service you have ensured that you will be among the first people to receive Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, and we are confident that you will be happy with the order, our service and our speedy delivery!
                          The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?
                          - Frank Herbert

Comment

see the post in the ladder forum~~~~

i will complete the story by tomorrow night.yeah~~~

Comment

AI, it's really out in Europe this Friday...........
                              That means a lot of work for me to do to get things done
                              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                                Solver, is it okay to post torrent links for BTS in this thread?
                                lol
                                Last edited by Zhenon; July 17, 2007, 13:47.

Comment

Working...
                                X