This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Registry Keys

Hey guys, I've got a small problem. I am trying trying to install the expansion to Civ4 but the setup says its not installed. This is probably because I reinstalled windows and kept all the data so I don't have any of the registry keys for Civ4. I would just reinstall civ4 but my civ4 cds are 300+ miles away =(.

Could I ask a favor of one of you guys to extract the registry keys for civ4 and post a link to a .reg file? Or even just write out what needs to be there to let the setup file find civ4?

Thanks.

You need the CD in the drive to play the game anyway ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
      He doesn't need the vanilla disk to play the expansion.

Originally posted by toydolls0101
      you guys to extract the registry keys for civ4 and post a link to a .reg file? Or even just write out what needs to be there to let the setup file find civ4?
      Unless I'm mistaken (I'm not a lawyer), I believe what your asking is illegal.
      Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
        You can probably presume he's got one of the easy to obtain cracks; though even that won't be needed if he has the XP.

Comment

Yes, I've got a crack. And tell me why that would be illegal? All I'm asking for was a few strings of characters. But it doesn't matter, I've found some. I've attached a registry file.

Edit: attachment removed
          Last edited by Gramphos; July 15, 2007, 10:26.

Comment

No piracy discussion here.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
            X