It appears the world is as silly as Firaxis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It appears the world is as silly as Firaxis

But at least they managed to keep the list of new wonders down to seven (or eight).

Still, Cristo Redento? Petra? Seriously?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

History forum.

Were you that naive to expect there wouldn't be any nationalistic rally-the-vote campaigns?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Firaxis, silly. Never!
      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Just roll with it LordShiva
        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I just hope they call it the Flavian Ampitheater instead on the roman collosium because there were many collosiums

and where is the Petra and what was it used for
          Last edited by Cyrus The Mike; July 7, 2007, 22:20.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with Petra?
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

She was practically the only girl in the school?

Comment

@ Petra/Cristo Redentor's inclusion over the Great Pyramids et al.
                http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oh well. At least teh Apostolic Palace and teh Statues of Moaoaoai weren't included
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Petra
                    Christo Redentor

The Great Pyramids are still there, as an original Wonder that still exists. These are New Wonders.

Comment

I didn't realize that it was that easy to 'claim' the 7 wonders of the world. I'm starting a website and redfining the 7 wonders to what matters to me. The dog park on 176 in lake county should be high on the list.

Mike

Comment

Ok, many of those selections don't create any wonder in me at all.
                        EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Distancing UN heritage sites from that poll
                          LandMasses Version 3 Now Available since 18/05/2008.

Comment

very PC

Comment

I doubt anyone has ever gone broke overestimating the world's silliness.
                              "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                              "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Working...
                              X