• Show
Clear All

• Beyond the Sword official trailer released

Get it here from filefront.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

For the scenarios, I previously had the attitude of "Well, those sound kind of cool." After seeing bits of them in motion in the trailer, I'm actually very keen to play them now.

Comment

I'm not getting any sound on it at all.

Comment

Comment

This trailer reminds me of being dragged over hot coals by a narrator from the History Channel. I want to die now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
            I'm not getting any sound on it at all.
            Plug in some speakers or turn the volume up if you already have
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"Your download key for the requested file is invalid. Download keys are only valid for 48 hours. Once your download is complete, the key is no longer valid. Keys are also only valid for the original server.

Additionally this error may be caused because the file was not found on the server.

If you need help starting your download, please contact FileFront support. "
              RIAA sucks
              The Optimistas
              I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

youtube it man, don't waste bandwidth on teh evil filefront!
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

The guy who spoke in the trailer sounded like he was on the edge of falling asleep. VERY uninspiring. But the rest looked cool, fortunately.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I guess snoopy didn't make it clear enough in his news item, but you can download the full trailer from right here on Apolyton (right-click and Save As) -- no need to bother with FileFront.
                      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                        This trailer reminds me of being dragged over hot coals by a narrator from the History Channel.
                        Is this worse that being dragged over hot coals by someone else then?

Comment

Working...
                        X