Need help running game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help running game

I absolutely hate having to ask this. I can NOT get the game to run on any of my 3 laptops and 2 desktops- the "cannot locate the CD-rom message" that's really designed to stop hacking pops on on each of them. They all have a burner, but only one of them has any burning software installed on it.

I work in the industry, so I have no desire to rip off game developers and publishers, but for God's sake, I bought this game and I want to play it! I can't return it, because it's opened, so I'm otherwise stuck with a game I can't play.

Can anyone help me out?

my email is tkamenick@gmail.com

Comment

This is a common problem, someone else on these boards had it earlier.

Try getting the no-cd patch from online. Or install the official firaxis 2.08 warlords patch.

Comment

Google + 15 seconds = solution.

Comment

Google + 15 seconds = millions of hits, the vast majority of which are the same series of cheats/hacks which appear to be phishing websites- for example: http://www.toltecayotl.org/images/te...crack-1.5.html

There's tons that have those exact same lists, and the websites they supposedly link to aren't the ones they really link to =/

So the patch to Warlords fixes that problem? I don't suppose I'm lucky enough that I can install it without actually having to have Warlords installed?

Otherwise, if somebody knows a place... a wink is as good as a nod sometimes, and a nod is as good as an email sometimes, too

Comment

The very first hit for the natural search is a perfectly good one.

Comment

Working...
            X