Ign Review Of Bts: New Toys!! June 20,2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ign Review Of Bts: New Toys!! June 20,2007

Check out this review of Beyond The Sword over at IGN!

This review covers the new toys and is filled with updated information and some screenshots!

Lets know what you think.

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

I'm very interested to see how Pericles will play out as leader of the Greeks. Creative/Philosophical is an excellent combo for my attempts at cultural victories.

Aesthetics looks like an interesting tech as well, just based on its placement in the tree. Guess we'll have to wait for full details on that one though.

Comment

Re: Ign Review Of Bts: New Toys!! June 20,2007

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
      Check out this review of Beyond The Sword over at IGN!

This review covers the new toys and is filled with updated information and some screenshots!

Lets know what you think.

Gramps
      http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...08#post4958408
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Croup
        I'm very interested to see how Pericles will play out as leader of the Greeks. Creative/Philosophical is an excellent combo for my attempts at cultural victories.
        Creative is not such a great trait for Culture victories. By the end of the game, you will already be gaining around 300 culture per turn. That means you will get the benifet from Creative in only afew turns.

Edit: Congrats on your first post

Comment

Re: Re: Ign Review Of Bts: New Toys!! June 20,2007

Thanks

What I am doing is when posting a news item, starting a thread discussion for feedback. It could certainly be updated in the BTS Thread as well.

Thanks for pointing that out

GT
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Will9

Creative is not such a great trait for Culture victories. By the end of the game, you will already be gaining around 300 culture per turn. That means you will get the benifet from Creative in only afew turns.

Edit: Congrats on your first post
            Heh, one post in and I'm learning. Thanks for the head's up. I'm new to cultural victories having only tested it a couple of times, so forgive the mistake.

Is there a posted guide to cultural victories? I have a ton of ideas floating around but I have no idea if they have been thought out/discredited before.

Comment

Originally posted by Croup

Heh, one post in and I'm learning. Thanks for the head's up. I'm new to cultural victories having only tested it a couple of times, so forgive the mistake.

Is there a posted guide to cultural victories? I have a ton of ideas floating around but I have no idea if they have been thought out/discredited before.
              Here are some threads on culture victories

I recomend Ramesses (if you have Warlords).

Comment

Working...
              X