Firaxis! Why?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firaxis! Why?!

There will be a chat in CFC's chat room about BTS with Firaxians there to answer questons! Why aren't they coming here too?!
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Firaxis
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

It's a plan orchestrated by us. Firaxians come there, so do many others. The CFC server can't handle the load and collapses. Thunderfall receives an early copy of BtS so he's too busy playing to fix the site... Apolyton reigns supreme!
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

apolyton isn't nearly as popular as cfc

Comment

Because Poly is now a second rate site and CFC is the largest civ site on the net by traffic and number of visiters, so for marketing purposes CFC gets all of the favour from 2K.

Ye reap what ye sow. Right now the decisions made when Civ 3 was released are coming to fruition.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Though I'd be happy to let them have Wiglaf

Comment

why, it's fun to see Wiglaf get eaten alive in OTF.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Fair point

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                    Though I'd be happy to let them have Wiglaf
                    go watch some x files it is still cool

Comment

See? He doesn;t have any good comebacks.

Comment

Also, spamming other forums really has nno point now that OTF has post count enabled.

Comment

I've been disliking Meier's gang ever since they ripped me off with Civ2 and the endless stream of add-ons, which is why I still haven't bought Civ4 yet.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                            Also, spamming other forums really has nno point now that OTF has post count enabled.
                            ? I'm not the one who took a shot at me. solver did that, clever one.

also, why would someone want to raise his post count. that is so sad. i still want mods to give me a PCR, it will actually make me feel a lot better to not have so many posts.

Comment

IN reality I used the word spam in an incorrect manner. I simply post a lot in OTF because there are more people posting there, and the rest of Poly is so dead that I would have to keep on openning other fora to reply to after I replied to everyones post in one particular fora.

Comment

Working...
                              X