Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets eat marble and stone

Attached Files

They are actually not that bad with a little salt and ginger.

Comment

Keep that savegame for BtS... one of the corporations (McDonalds Inc) will allow you to turn inedible resources into food.
      "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
      "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

what map script is that?

Comment

map script "Dream Start"
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

"Flintstones"?
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

map script "Dream Start"
              In one of the pittboss games im playing in I have marble 1 tile away from my capital, and my second city founded squarely on top of stone. (with food resorces at both citys)

Needless to say... I have alot of wonders.

Comment

Post deleted.
                Last edited by Thedrin; May 28, 2007, 13:57.
                LandMasses Version 3 Now Available since 18/05/2008.

Comment

That's a nice lookin startin position, even without the carbon formations... very cozy
                  May it come that all the Radiances will be known as ones own radiances

Comment

Originally posted by Pinchak

In one of the pittboss games im playing in I have marble 1 tile away from my capital, and my second city founded squarely on top of stone. (with food resorces at both citys)

Needless to say... I have alot of wonders.
                    Hmmm... I guess: Bohemian Epic?
                    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Good guess Prov.

Comment

It's better to have the 2nd marble on a plain-hill so you can mine it.
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

From the Health stat and the name of your capital, I'd guess you're playing as Bismarck. Bismarck + Marble + Stone + lots of forests to chop... so, are the computer players going to build any Wonders at all?
                          Participating in my threads is mandatory. Those who do not do so will be forced, in their next game, to play a power directly between Catherine and Montezuma.

Comment

What a crap start...the map gnerator ought to be shot...
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Sigh. Come on people. You can't expect to always start in the Garden of Eden. Life is tough, deal with it. Don't forget, it was the monkey that lived in the cold, wet and depressing lands of western and northern Europe that took over the world. The rest of the world lay on their beaches eating banana's all day.
                              be free

Comment

Working...
                              X