Change in Release Date

I just received this notification from EBGames:

Dear Customer,

You have signed up to receive release date changes for:

Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword

Old Release Date - 7/2/2007
    New Release Date - 7/24/2007

Thank you for visiting EBgames.com!

NOTE: The product release date is the best estimate as to when the product will become available. These dates are subject to change at anytime. EBGames.com is in constant communication with product vendors to provide you with the most accurate release dates possible.

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Nice! I would have been on vacation during the original release. Now I'll be able to play at about the same time as everyone else.

Comment

Now that the official release dates are confirmed, this one should be closed and discussion continued in the proper thread.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

One thing I noticed when the last expansion came out though was that the stores didn't actually get Warlords in stock until the day after the offical release date. The store employee says it happens for all games.
            1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
            Templar Science Minister
            AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
            X