whats your highest win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your highest win?

I hear about many players on high levels of play. My highest win was a Warlords difficulty. But I see people that play on Prince and Monarch.

Now I ask, what was your highest win (or close win if you played longer) level?

there is no banana option because there is no Banana level, ok?
    I can't even win on Settler.
    0.00%
    Settler.
    0.00%
    Chieftain.
    0.00%
    Warlord.
    8.82%
    Noble.
    26.47%
    Prince.
    23.53%
    Monarch.
    17.65%
    Emperor.
    11.76%
    Immortal.
    2.94%
    Diety.
    5.88%
    I could use a higher leven than Diety.
    2.94%

The poll is expired.

Lucked out and got one deity win. Convinced Isabella to throw tanks at my enemies
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

The level doesn't matter that much. I mean, everybody can win a deity win in a 2 player game with a specific map and specific rules.

Therefor I suggest to post what kinda game you won on what level.

I win Immortal games with 11 AI's on continents (2 or 3) or Terra / Pangea maps. Huge maps, all victory conditions on, no special rules turned on/off. Mostly with spaceship win. (which is imho the most complete win)
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I won the Genghis Khan scenario on Deity

Beyond that I believe my highest stock game victory is Prince. I may have won a monarch game once, I don't recall.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I have won domination on emperor on i think it was large or maybe normal size fractal, normal speed. But i usually play on monarch which seems just slightly easier and where i feel more confident and can get a good challenge too, depending on map settings.

I haven't tried higher than emperor yet and i'm not sure that i will, i don't play all that much.

Comment

I recently won on Emperor with the Smart AI mod. Well I didn't win, but if I continue the game, I will win. It's just how long will it take. Though this was as Rome, so...

Comment

Won Domination, Cultural, Space Race and Diplo on Noble vanilla, standard map with 7 civs. (Yes, I'm turning to prince soon.)

Comment

Working...
              X