No announcement yet.

Smartmap and Floodplains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly 300 views and only this many posts from others besides me?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Can't comment on Smart map because I've never played it.

As to Balanced being a Pangaea, that is because it's coded to always be identical to pangaea, just with Cu, Fe and Horses within 7 tiles (or 6 or 5, I forget the value) of every start. If you want to play another map with the balanced resources, there is the balanced resource option on every map script provided with the game... (except TBG, because balanced resources broke the map script...)
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I recently came across SmartMap and found there were very few flood plains generated - eg. 1 tile where in the original game i would expect 4 or 5, so that put me off it a bit. But i played it again and started getting flood plains on tundra and hills! Hills gave 3f 2h 2g i think so was a great tile but it just seemed wrong! And on that point when casually scanning for city sites it is easy to miss these unusual tiles.
        regards,

Peter

Comment

bump
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
          X