No announcement yet.

sid meier complement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RoN was a good idea, the graphics are just terrible though. He needs better graphic designers.

Comment

Being a big fan of RTS (total and complete C&C junkie) I liked the concept of RoN, but as Wiglaf mentioned, the graphics just turned me off.

When units fought, it looked like a bunch of pixles in a blender.

Comment

Sid Meier's Civilization - Excellent; Sid Meier's Railroads! Excrement.

If its got Sid's name on the box I certainly won't automatically buy it ever again, although I never know just how much input he has to "his" games nowadays. Railroads! is almost bad enough break even Sid's reputation in my opinion. I have bought and played other games of such as Colonization and Railroad Tycoon (and greatly enjoyed them).

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
          Sid
          Soren
          Solver
          People who's nick/name starts with S
          Preach it, homie. The longer the nick, the better.
          "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
          "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
            Sid
            Soren
            Solver
            People who's nick/name starts with S
            I'm offended by this alphabetist comment!!

Comment

Maybe now that Soren is leaving, Brian Reynolds can be brought back for Civ5....

(hey, I can dream, can't I?)
              What is SportsDigs.com?

Comment

Will Wright's Peevilization 5
                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

A Brian Reynolds comeback would be a great thing.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Franklinnoble
                    Maybe now that Soren is leaving,
                    I didn't know that. It's a shame, he's done wonders for the game. Where is he going?

Brian Reynolds can be brought back for Civ5....
                    Yeah right, he's going to pack up his own successful company in order to make another version of Civ.

Comment

Originally posted by Willem

I didn't know that. It's a shame, he's done wonders for the game. Where is he going?
                      To EA and Spore.

Yeah right, he's going to pack up his own successful company in order to make another version of Civ.
                      BHG and Firaxis could do a partnership deal you know.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                      X