new scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new scenario

i thought of a new scenario, how about moses escape from egypt, you are the israelites and you have to protecet a settler group called the hebrews, and if they get killed you fail the scenario but if they get to Jerusalem, you win the scenario and the egyptians start attacking jew cities! so then you get to control the cities and build up an army to push the egyptians out of cannan. please rely

Interesting. And Moses can move through water, too, as a transport unit
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Why don't you just put all of your ideas in one thread please.

Comment

i dont understand why i would have to Kuciwalker, i mean i cant put five ideas in one thread, that would be a pretty long sentence

Comment

Well usually if you have a lot of suggestions it's good to group them all together. And you can use multiple sentences/paragraphs.

Comment

Kuciwalker.... it really must be your dream to become a forum mod for real some day.

Comment

Working...
            X