Have you had a war...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you had a war...

Did The AI ever start a war knowing you had nukes? if so, did you use the nukes? Just wondering.

The AI has started a war while I had Nukes and yes I nuked him back to the stone age.

Mike

Comment

Yes.
      Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Once I was playing as Alexander (he's so terrible that this is one of the few times I haven't won by now) and Qin Shi Huang declared war on me. I quickly responded by sending nukes his way. I didn't send many because I wanted to save my nukes incase someone more powerful declared war on me.

I have also got declared war on country that ended up nuking me later in the game. I responded with a storm of nukes going his way.

I usually win earlier so I don't get involed in nuclear war.
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

I haven't used a nuke since Civ II. I've built them, but generally I've never been forced to use them; ie. I'm already far in front, or there's no point nuking someone who can't get through my navy anyway.

Comment

I don't think I have ever had a game where the Manhattan Project even got built! I know I never stop on the way to a space victory to build it and if a conquest victory goes that late in the game I am going to lose to someone else's space ship.

Comment

I haven't had nukes for many games, so I wouldn't know
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
              X