[bug]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [bug]

hello to anyone who reads this ! thank you for taking the time to try and help me ! I bought Civ 4 yesterday to try and help me break my WoW addiction. I never played Civ 3 but I played Civ 2 for a long time. Installation of the game went fine and I started up eager to re-learn the game all over. The only problem is that there is a bug that doesn't allow my citites to grow beyond population 1. In fact I do not gather any food at all !. I can build 10 cities and they all stay size 1 and do not collect any food ! Any help will be greatly appreciated. Until then I'm off to play WoW

Very strange. Does the city screen show them as generating surplus food and it just never happens, or what?

Comment

They do not collect any food at all..........The food bar stays at 0/22.

Comment

Are you building anything other than settlers or workers?

Settlers and workers use up food to produce, and don't let any city producing them grow.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

that is all im producing...........I guess I should read the manual...........lol............thank you !

Comment

HAHAHA

When I read this I was like "Where did he get his game!?"

good bugfix snoop
            First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
            Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
            X