Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help.

I tried to install Warlords and it froze half way into istalling it. It says its on but I can't uninstall it

I know someone had this problem before but I don't remember where. Help.

just so everyone knows.

REINSTALLING WINDOWS IS NOT AN OPTION.

Comment

It says its on but I can't uninstall it
      You have to be specific when discribing computer problems.

What says it's on?

What exactly does it say?

What does "on" mean?

Why are you trying to uninstall it if it didn't install?

Comment

It didn't install all the way. i stoped but the Icon was there. When I went to play it didn't run, so Iwent to control pannel to uninstall it but it wasn't there. then I tryed to get around it by going to My Computer and deleting anything tha had to do with Civilization 4 - Warloards.

Is that good enough?

Comment

Should be.

If you reinstall it (even without removing files), it should just overwrite the old files.

If you really want to make sure the halfass install is gone, go to program files, farixais, and make sure to delete the warlords folder.

That should do the trick.

Comment

How do I reinstall it?

Comment

Hmm, good point. It's not going to reinstall if it thinks its already installed....

I would say go into the civ folders and delete the Warlords folder and all it's contents.

Then try inserting the disk, cross fingers and hope it prompts you to install warlords.

Comment

Since it's listed as installed, will it uninstall using Add/Remove Programs?

Comment

Working...
                X