Cloaking Technology?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloaking Technology?

I was quite impressed with what seems to be a highly advanced form of cloaking technology that the Chinese developed.

Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Re: Cloaking Technology?

Originally posted by Bkeela
    I was quite impressed with what seems to be a highly advanced form of cloaking technology that the Chinese developed.

I'm quite impressed with what seems to be a highly advanced form of cloaking technology that your attached screenshot developed.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You mean, like a graphic placeholder (as in, the graphic is not displayed because of improper format)??

Comment

right size as well...
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Re: Cloaking Technology?

Originally posted by Bkeela
          BMPs don't show in the fora...

Anyway, there's an occasional bug like that, where units sort of run away from their square and appear graphically several squares away, often in impossible locations and/or hidden locations...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Hmmm, let's see if this works:

Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Ah, that's a much prettier picture!
              Yes, I've seen that before (only with land units). The unit graphics are displaced on some other tile, though the banner is placed correctly.

Warfare is full of inaccurate intelligence. Consider it a game realism bonus!

Comment

It's amusing, how they occasionally get displaced, and then walk to their proper place, over water, over mountains... Looks wierd.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

never had that happen to me. Though sometimes when the ai is attacking and they are right next to my city, they will appear 2 squares back and appear to be attacking my city from 2 squares away. I know they aren't actually 2 squares away, but it still pisses me off anyways. I curse the computer for cheating nevertheless. It feels better cussing at my computer.

And why not have stealth technology. The timeline of this game is messed up. Why is there no real future technology (besides fusion)? The game goes up to 2050. I'm sure we'll develop something by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                    It's amusing, how they occasionally get displaced, and then walk to their proper place, over water, over mountains... Looks wierd.
                    I see this all the time. So far the record is some workers walking half the way around the globe (on normal sized map)
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Could you not post bleeding bitmaps please?
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

From what I can tell, the Chinese have sent in their killer crab force
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                        X