Whats going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on?

ok, If you want to know I'm playing Peter (Russia) and my problem is with Bismark (Germany), but I don't have a hate problem, (well I do but thats not the point) I cant trade with him???

I'm making a Wonder and its taking forever, so I get to thinking, "Hey! I know Bismark has Stone and I bet he's quaring it. I'll trade with him! so I do the little thing, you know you click on his name you get to the trading screen, anyway, I get there and I cant trade. Now I don't mean its redded out I mean Its just not there. (I don't have stone on my land) so I send my scout to see if he's quaring it and, you guessed it, he is. so why cant I trade with him I can trade Wine, Horses, Spices, too many things for him to have all of them.

Whats going on???

He's using it himself, or is trading it to someone else.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Don't be a wuss. Conquer his cities and get his stone that way. Trading is for hippies.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Trading is the only way I get out of having to face 10,000 enemys although I do have my Cossak

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus The Mike
          Trading is the only way I get out of having to face 10,000 enemys
          Why would you want to get out of such a glorious prospect?

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.” - Genghis Khan

Comment

Are you sure you have a road connecting your empire to his? You need to have a route built that connects empires before being able to trade with them. If you do have a route, then it's as said earlier, he is already using the resouce himself...OR he is already trading it to someone else.
            Only the most intelligent, handsome/beautiful denizens of apolyton may join the game :)

Comment

I did think of that. maybe he is trading

Comment

Well it is either in use or if he has excess, it is already traded out. Tough titty I am afraid if you cannot conquer a stone-bearing city!
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

That's exactly what Marvin Gaye asked!
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Its off subject but it's my thread right? anyway, is there any way to swich trade routs? like If I want to trade with Rome instead of Antium?

Comment

No.

Comment

Working...
                      X