No announcement yet.

Idea for raising city options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being lazy a few times, I have razed a city that was a holy city or ones with a few wonders. If the city comes with no buildings even if it's in a good location, I'd rather send a settler and build from scratch. If the city has lots of buildings I'm more inclined to deal with the delay of making it productive knowing it will be.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I am only inclined to capture cities if I am going to capture every city of their civilisation - that way their existing culture disappears, otherwise it is going to be a pain in the arse and cause a lot of unhappiness...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yeah, I usually go for genocide too but deciding which few juicy cities of their empire i'm going to keep could be made easier if I knew what was in the city before I had to make the raze decision.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."

- Archimedes
          Where are we going? And why are we in this handbasket?

Comment

Those citizens that whine that they want to rejoin the motherland, can be killed to create new culture
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X